"A cold chill comes from the Northern mountains, the people whisper of angry gods..."
You are a Brave young Seer, sent out by your village to stop the Endless Snowstorm which is destroying your village's crops and killing it's people.
To do this you must venture atop the old Mountain to the Ancient Shrine and light it's 4 corresponding Shrines.
It's easy to get lost in this Storm and You will freeze to death if exposed for too long. Be sure to take refuge in the old Caves to hide from the Storm.
Upon lighting the all the Shrines the gods will be appeased and the Storm will stop. Saving the village and it's people.
Update 1.2 Notes
- Replaced majority of sprites with new 3D Models (New shrines, Caves, trees, rocks etc)
- Updated snow effects
- Added Shadows and proper lighting
- Flag now used Cloth based physics which are effected by wind
- Adjusted camera and added vignette plus colouring effects
- Fixed game breaking bug where you could get out of the Map
- Getting lost now functions seamlessly along with world 'looping'
- Objects in game no longer suddenly 'appear'
- "Frostbite" function fixed
- Added Hard mode (Increased difficulty, harsher winds and slower walking)
- Added Game Mode page where player can choose between a Normal and Hard mode
- Removed "The Wolves are Loose" game mode. (May be reworked for a later update)
- Options page added with Sound options and a Fullscreen/window toggle
- Updated about page with additional info
- Updated main menu
- Keyboard support
- Controller support (UPDATE : animations don't play when moving with controller as reported. This should be fixed soon)